TSB is committed to maintaining its mutuality – it is key to our heritage and foundational to our future. We are guided and managed according to the best interest of our customers and the communities we operate in. Our decision-making and actions are based on the following fundamental beliefs:
Commitment to Mutuality
Torrington Savings Bank was chartered in 1868 as a mutual savings bank. We take pride in our mutuality as it allows us to take a long-term view and operate for and in the best interests or our customers. Because we do not have shareholders, our entire focus is on providing the best-in-class products and services to our customers and high-level of support to our communities.
Through a team of engaged and knowledgeable employees, we are committed to providing a quality Customer Experience, leveraging technology to provide products and services that meet the financial needs of the individuals, families, and businesses in our communities and beyond.
Remain current in product and service offerings in order to provide relevant solutions to all customers, focused on steadily growing to become an influential financial services provider to both individuals and businesses in all communities.
- Safety & Soundness – Ensuring the safety and soundness of our customers’ deposits and information is the cornerstone of how we conduct business.
- Customer Service – Delivering a superior customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to proactively anticipate and meet customer needs while build lasting relationships.
- Community – We demonstrate our commitment to the communities we serve through our active participation in and financial support of a diverse array of charitable organizations and community activities.
- Integrity – We act honestly, ethically, and professionally in all our internal and external interactions.
- Teamwork – Our employees are the key to delivering on our Mission & Vision. We promote a positive and collaborative work environment, fostering a culture of teamwork to achieve common goals.